Re: [css3-writing-modes] i18n-ISSUE-275: Digit 1

Members of the i18n WG hadn't actually seen your comment until I posted
it in that email, since we rely on email for notification and tracking
of comments.

Now they should have seen it, and can send a response to your comments,
if they wish.

At least some people in the i18n WG are also unlikely to see this
message either, since you removed the cc to www-international ;-) (we
have too many lists to track for everyone in the WG to track all of
them). Nor was it picked up by our tracker.

Since it doesn't seem particularly necessary, I haven't cc'ed the
www-international list either in this reply, but please include them on
any further replies to the comments.

Thanks.
RI

--