[css-regions] Editorial comment on pseudo-elements processing model

From: Mihai Balan <mibalan@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 13:46:26 +0100
To: WWW Style <www-style@w3.org>
Currently the section of the spec discussing pseudo-elements for
regions[1] contains references to the `run-in` value for the `display`
property.
Given that `run-in` got dropped from CSS2.1 and didn't get another
official spec yet, I propose we remove the parts of the spec saying "it is
possible to set the [...] pseudo-element's Œdisplayš property to Œrun-inš
to align it with the content's inline boxes"

Thoughts?

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-regions/#processing-model