Re: [CSS21] Reviews and tests needed for errata (s.15.3a: font name “inherit”)

Le Lun 29 juillet 2013 20:28, Rebecca Hauck a écrit :
> Hi,
>
>>From last week's telecon, ACTION-571 [1] -
>
> I've assessed the work that needs to be done in the test suites to get
> ready for republishing. There are approximately 240 existing tests for the
> 22 items listed in the errata.  With some advanced searching in Shepherd,
> I was able to identify which have no tests and which have pertinent tests
> that may (need to be) modified to accurately reflect the new language in
> the spec.  Details all on the wiki [2] - see "CSS 2.1 Errata."  Note that
> the Shepherd queries there are filtered within each spec section to be as
> relevant possible to the changes described in the errata and in the
> corresponding minutes.
>
> Please let me know if you are familiar with any of these items and have
> time to review or write tests associated with them.  I've not gone through
> this process before, so I'd be interested to hear how the work required
> has been assigned and completed in the past. Just as a data point, and as
> a logical start to addressing these, I added names of people who proposed
> the change and who are listed as Owners of the tests.
>
> I'm happy to manage and track this process and will use this wiki &
> Shepherd to do so.  I'd like continue this discussion at the upcoming
> telecon to solicit help from WG members on these items.
>
> Let me know if I missed anything or if you have questions.
>
> Cheers,
> -Rebecca
>

> [1] https://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Tracker/actions/571
> [2] http://wiki.csswg.org/test/css2.1

The only and sole test that needs to be reviewed and approved for s.15.3a
(clarification) has to be:

[src]
http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/gtalbot/submitted/font-family-rule-004a.xht

[nightly-unstable]
http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/nightly-unstable/html4/font-family-rule-004a.htm

since it checks 9 ways of declaring font-family with inherit (with and
without quotes).

Also, it would be best if the current

http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/nightly-unstable/html4/font-family-rule-004.htm

would be removed and replaced with