Re: A property for font antialiasing control on Mac OS X

Why a vendor prefix?
I think there are designers that care about this on all browser platforms.

As an aside, this request seemed to originate from a user request to turn
sub-pixel aliasing off for icon fonts.
Couldn't you detect that a glyph is an icon and then turn off subpixel AA?
I was under the impression that there were different categories of glyphs...