[css3-multicol] column rules drawn between adjacent columns

From: Gérard Talbot <www-style@gtalbot.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 22:45:42 -0400
To: "Håkon Wium Lie" <howcome@opera.com>
Hello,

"
Column rules are only drawn between two columns that both have content.
"
http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-multicol/#column-gaps-and-rules

but there is an exception later described:

"
[Example XVII]
If a tall image is moved to a column on the next page to find room for it,
its natural column may be left empty. If so, the column is is still
considered to have content for the purpose of deciding if the column rule
should be drawn.
"
http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-multicol/#column-rule

First of all, the word "is" appears twice:

"(...) the column is is still considered (...)"

Second, I am not entirely sure what is meant by "natural column" in
Example XVII; it seems to be the column box of first row, with the second
row being on next page. For sure, I would want to see a real example with
code here.

in paged media.

Gérard
--