Re: [css-flexbox] "flex: 1;" does the wrong thing in min-size constraint sizing

On 05/23/2013 07:13 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 7:22 PM, Daniel Holbert <dholbert@mozilla.com> wrote:
>> So are we OK with making "flex" shorthand set the flex basis to 0% by
>> default, then, since that has the dont-shrink-me-bro properties that Tab
>> was looking for in [1]?
>
> I think so, yes.

Ok, I've checked in the changes requested here. However I have a major
concern: percentages inside indefinite flex containers are undefined.

So, do we need to define them or what? Because this set of changes
just made the situation Tab posted undefined.

~fantasai