Re: [CSS21][css3-text] letter-spacing, word-spacing and justification

On 07/11/2013 04:39 PM, fantasai wrote:
> On 07/03/2013 08:57 AM, Stephen Zilles wrote:
>> Elika,
>> Your comments below help, but I do not believe the address my main concern;
>> namely, that using spaces between letter for justification (Use Case 1) is
>> very different than using letter spacing for readability (Use Case 2) and
>> the mixing them together in the specification will lead to confusion on the
>> part of authors.
>
> Well, let me see if I can tweak the wording more.

Alright, I made a number of edits to try to sort this out a bit better.
Please see
   http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-text/#text-justify
and
   http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-text/#letter-spacing
and let me know if the updated text works for you.

~fantasai