Re: [css-shapes] keyword 'curve' in basic shapes

Same for comma separation: The earlier version of the WD had a comma separated list of length|percentage values[1], the newer one is space separated[2]. WebKit and Blink seem to implement the former one.

Greetings,
Dirk

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-css3-exclusions-20111213/#shapes-from-svg-syntax
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-css3-exclusions-20120503/#shapes-from-svg-syntax