Re: inline-block baseline when the baseline would be outside of the element

Hm... that seems to be only mostly true. For the fragmenting values,
it seems to be possible to have visible and non-visible:

"If one of the cascaded values is one of the fragmenting values and
the other is not, then the computed values are the same as the
cascaded values."

Although Chrome doesn't seem to implement that and converts visible to
auto when I use -webkit-paged-x...

-christian