[css-text-decor] Text Decoration Positioning Update

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 20:06:41 -0700
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
I've updated the spec in response to the WG discussion from last week:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2013Jul/0105.html

Here's the updated text:
   http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-text-decor-3/#text-underline-position-property

Please let me know if anything needs fixing. I'm not entirely sure
that I added all the details that were wanted.

I skipped saying anything about desired behavior for line-throughs.
I could add to the note something about Aryeh's example #2, if people
think that's a good idea?
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Aug/0379.html
The current normative prose simply leaves out the requirement that
line-throughs be of a consistent position throughout the line, but
doesn't explain why.

~fantasai