Re: [css-variables] CSSVariablesMap enumeration

This thread has a few errors in it.

The methods are called entries, keys and values. entries is the default
iterator (Map.prototype.entries = Map.prototype[@@iterator]).

entries, keys and values returns an iterator (not an Array). That is an
object that as a next method that returns {value: any, done, boolean}.

FWIW, for-of is available in Chrome too (behind a flag though :'( )

--
erik