Re: [css-cascade] Dropping 'default'

On Monday 2013-07-01 12:52 -0700, fantasai wrote:
>   B. Introduce initial-or-inherit as both keywords, thus:
>
>        <common-keywords> = initial || inherit
>
> B could be bikeshedded a bit more, but this a) uses only reserved
> keywords and b) isn't as confusing as 'default'.

I really don't like 'inherit initial' or 'initial inherit' meaning
"one of 'inherit' or 'initial' depending on the property".  I think
it's unclear and confusing that the list of two values actually
means "pick whichever one of these the property does by default".
It should be a single keyword instead.

-David