Re: [selectors4] Using the complete profile in non-interactive media?

Thanks Tab, apparently I had sent regrets for that telcon and missed that part in the minutes.

So, if I'm getting this right, it was decided that the complete profile shouldn't be available in print with the rationale that it's ...confusing? What about the use cases it would solve?
There are many things available in print today that aren't available in other media types, e.g. CMYK colors.
I think the complete profile should be available in as many contexts as possible, even if that confuses some people, but maybe I'm in the minority.