Adding SVG attributes as properties

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 16:11:23 -0800
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
As resolved in the last telcon, we accepted the SVGWG's proposal to
promote more of their attributes to properties.  Specifically, the
list we resolved on was:

cx, cy, dx, dy, fx, fy, height, width, offset, r, rx, ry, x, x1, x2,
y, y1, y2 and maybe d

I forgot to include the attribute "points".  This one's nice and easy
- it's just a list of coordinate pairs.  The grammar would just be "[
[ <length> | <percentage> ]{2} ]#".

Unrelated, the only attribute collisions (multiple attributes with the
same name but different grammars) are "x" and "y", which are single
<length>s for some attributes and a list of lengths for others.
heycam brings up the good suggestion of just making the grammar
"[<length> | <percentage>]#", but having some elements only pay
attention to the first value and ignore the rest.  This seems like the
best solution to me.  Anyone else have thoughts on this?