Re: [css3-syntax] Escaping U, R or L in url() tokens

Le 07/01/2013 15:05, Anton Prowse a écrit :
> On 06/01/2013 00:51, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
>> I've made the changes to the url token, though.
> Does this mean we're officially allowing escaping?

I don’t know all of the history but it seems like this was agreed by the
WG multiple time, implementations do it, and I haven’t really seen a
reason not to. I might still be missing some pieces.

> If so, we should
> also update CSS21.  I can propose an edit and throw it over to Bert for
> inclusion in the errata document.

Do we update CSS 2.1 for any tokenizer changes in css3-syntax? What
about other changes like character encoding detection?

--
Simon Sapin