Re: [css3-text] A proposal to replace 'tab-size' with 'tabstop-widths'

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013, at 12:29, Simon Sapin wrote:
> Le 04/01/2013 00:37, Nick Gravgaard a écrit :
> > I just care that the attribute should be able to take a list of widths
> > and that those widths can optionally be specified in px and other
> > absolute length units.
>
> tab-size already accepts a <length> value in css3-text, although this
> feature is marked "at risk" and it still only accepts one value:
>
> http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-text/#tab-size1

Ah right. I see that features "may be cut from the spec during its CR
period if there are no (correct) implementations".

Does this mean that I (or someone) need to get working on an
implementation which accepts a list of <length> values?

If so, which browser would people recommend I work on?

When does the CR period end?