Re: [cssom][css3-page] OM for margin at-rules

Le 25/02/2013 11:19, Daniel Glazman a écrit :
> On 25/02/13 10:50, Simon Sapin wrote:
>
>> because the information that the at-rule was in-between two declarations
>> is not preserved.
>
> Let's have one single list. We already have this for stylesheets and
> media rules and the fact they share the same specification for what they
> contain is a MAJOR helper when you deal a lot with the OM like I do.

So, CSSGroupingRule has a cssRules attribute of type CSSRuleList, which
in turn contains items that all inherit from CSSRule.

Declarations are apparently more complicated. (I’m not very familiar
with the OM.) The CSSStyleDeclaration contains declarations but is not
just a list, it has a bunch of API.

I don’t see an OM for an individual declaration, with a name, value and
priority.

How do we reconcile both in the same list?

--
Simon Sapin