Re: [cssom][css3-page] OM for margin at-rules

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 10:16:36 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
On 25/02/13 09:37, Simon Sapin wrote:

> If the solution (separate cssRules and style attributes) sound good to
> you, I could propose a patch if that help.

I think it would be better to make CSSPageRule inherit from
CSSGroupingRule:

   http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-conditional/#the-cssgroupingrule-interface

> Not preserving the relative order of inner at-rules with respect to
> declarations is okay for @page, but will it be for any future situation
> where we mix at-rules and declarations? Or should we have a single list
> of mixed at-rules and declarations?

That's an excellent question. I suggest having everything in the OM to
have an unordered list of rules in @page even if the L3 prose makes
some restrictions about it.

</Daniel>