[css3-page] "Tree order" (default stacking order) of page-margin boxes

From: Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@kozea.fr>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 11:57:21 +0100
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Hi,

 From css3-page §4.1:
> The default painting order, or CSS2.1 Appendix E "tree order", of
> page-margin boxes with respect to each other is not specified.

I am not aware of a reason for leaving this unspecified, other than we
haven’t found an order that makes sense independently of the writing
mode/direction.

I suggest picking an arbitrary order: top-left-corner is first (below),
then go clockwise for the remaining 15 boxes.

This is only the default order: authors can change it with z-index. It
is inspired from the 'margin' and 'border-radius' shorthands.

--
Simon Sapin