[css3-page] "Named" first page.

From: Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@kozea.fr>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 01:38:07 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
Hi,

For years, css3-page has had "named pages". Basically if two consecutive
sibling boxes have two different propagated values for the 'page'
property, insert a page break and change page types.

I just made a change so that the first printed page can also be "named".
This works by looking at the root, like we do with break-before to
determine whether the first page is a left or a right page.

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/csswg/rev/33f961bea4f4

While technically a new feature, this is only fixing the letter of the
spec to match its spirit.

--
Simon Sapin