Re: [css3-syntax] Editorial: "Other specs can define additional entry points"

From: Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@kozea.fr>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 01:10:16 +0100
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
CC: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Le 24/02/2013 01:03, Tab Atkins Jr. a écrit :
> The provided "parser entry points" are just shorthands for other specs
> to use.  We can move them into other specs, but that won't gain us
> anything.  Or did you mean something else?

Yes, I meant keeping the entry points in css3-syntax but rename them
"algorithms" and merge the two sections. Others specs can use any
algorithm and combine them in any way they want.

Maybe have a note saying that some algorithms such as "Consume a simple
block" are used by other css3-syntax algorithms, but are probably not
useful to use directly by other specs.

--
Simon Sapin