Re: [css3-animations] Handling multi-valued animation-timing-function inside a keyframe

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 5:14 PM, Sylvain Galineau
<sylvaing@microsoft.com> wrote:
> When used inside a keyframe, the animation-timing-function defines the progress
> of the animation between its keyframe and the next.
>
> As noted by David[1] in the mail referenced by bug 14796, the property does accept
> a list of values. When this occurs inside a keyframe we could either ignore the
> animation-declaration or use the first specified value.
>
> Gecko and IE10 use the first value and ignore the rest. WebKit appears to use the last.

Use the first.  It matches two impls, and it matches with what the
SVGWG is planning on doing for properties that are list-valued in some
contexts, and single-valued in others.