[css3-multicol] Moving the break-* properties to css3-break

From: Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@kozea.fr>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 22:39:42 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
Hi,

css3-multicol defines break-before, break-after, break-inside, orphans
and widows properties.

css3-break defines the same properties with a super-set of the values,
and great details in prose on how they work.

I believe that css3-multicol should remove this section and reference
css3-break instead, like we recently did in css3-page.

Cheers,
--
Simon Sapin