Re: [css4-images] Add format() hints to image()

From: Jake Archibald <jaffathecake@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 20:49:58 +0000
To: Rik Cabanier <cabanier@gmail.com>
Ahh I see. I think it's fair to say that only formats that have an
implementations in a user agent should be in the list, but it doesn't
need to be exhaustive.

I'm not an expert on print-oriented user agents like Prince, but from
a quick search it doesn't look like any support EPS, soooooo meh to
it.