RE: [css-variables] Last call comments

From: François REMY <francois.remy.dev@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 11:56:36 +0100
To: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
> But you restarted a thread with long messages and gave me multiple
> answers instead of one. Again, I need ONE yes or no response: despite
> your comments and concerns, can you live with spec as is?

I'm not going to answer this, because you won't like the answer.

My answer is simple: All I would like is to get this discussed seriously in the group, not to impose my opinion; therefore I don't plan to 'object' or to make things any harder for you. Consider my feedback just like it is: a feedback. I believe no individual should ever have the possibility to use any kind of veto and, to be consistent with that, I just don't want to make use of one myself.

Is that a sufficient answer to your question?