Re: [css3-flexbox] transitions w/ min-width:auto not working in gecko

Actually, re-reading your post on that thread, it looks like you agreed.
Quoting you:
On 5/19/12 6:44 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
>> I think the "New Computed Value" line is correct, the 'auto' keyword
>> should always be the computed value, and the second quoted piece of
>> prose should be changed to avoid the term "computes".
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012May/0663.html

So we're doing the right thing, I think. :) That spec-prose-change just
never happened.

~Daniel