Re: [css3-flexbox] transitions w/ min-width:auto not working in gecko

From: Daniel Holbert <dholbert@mozilla.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 15:05:21 -0800
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
CC: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
[changing subject line to avoid sidetracking Tab's original thread]

Gecko treats min-width: auto as keyword in the computed style tree,
whose _used_ value is 0 in most cases.

Its _used_ value (and its getComputedStyle() value) still are 0 in most
cases.  But we have to keep it as "auto" in our internal computed-style,
in order to allow flex containers to see & react to that value
appropriately in their children, since that happens after we've resolved
computed-style.

~Daniel