Re: [css3-flexbox] transitions w/ min-width:auto not working in gecko

[changing subject line to avoid sidetracking Tab's original thread]

Gecko treats min-width: auto as keyword in the computed style tree,
whose _used_ value is 0 in most cases.

Its _used_ value (and its getComputedStyle() value) still are 0 in most
cases.  But we have to keep it as "auto" in our internal computed-style,
in order to allow flex containers to see & react to that value
appropriately in their children, since that happens after we've resolved
computed-style.

~Daniel