Re: [css3-flexbox] Revert min-width back to an initial value of 0

On 2/14/13 5:25 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> Our intention for the min-width behavior was admirable - in most
> situations it wouldn't affect anything

Actually, there was a knock-on non-flexbox effect: transitioning from
"no min-width set" to "min-width set to a length" got broken because you
can't interpolate between "auto" and lengths.

So I'd support defaulting to 0 just to avoid that web compat impact.

-Boris