Re: box-shadow-[top, right, left, bottom]

This can be adjusted with a negative spread radius.

I really don't see the point of adding these. If we want to make those use cases easier, just allow for different horizontal and vertical spread radius, which is useful for a number of use cases. Perhaps with a slash, eg box-shadow: 0 2px 4px -2px/0 black;

--
Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse weird typos and/or terseness.