Re: [css3-conditional] @supports "not(" without space

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 23:49:36 +0100
To: "L. David Baron" <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
* L. David Baron wrote:
>Actually making the change required switching away from the
>traditional grammar principle that all productions allow trailing
>whitespace at their end, and thus basically involved restructuring
>all the whitespace parts of the grammar.  Despite that, I think it
>was relatively straightforward, although it wouldn't be a bad idea
>if somebody else checks it.

In http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-conditional/#at-supports it's confusing
to have `OR` declared at the top but `AND` and `NOT` declared in prose
after the grammar. They should stand together, e.g. by moving the prose
up. There did not seem to be anything obviously wrong with the white
space in the new grammar.