Re: [css3-conditional] RE: Last Call Working Draft of CSS Conditional Rules

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 13:52:02 -0800
To: Ben Callahan <ben@heysparkbox.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
On Sunday 2012-12-16 21:43 -0500, Ben Callahan wrote:
> Really late to this, but wondering if we could/should change the examples
> so that they're not just hiding content below a certain resolution. Perhaps
> they could simply clear a float or something to imply a more linear layout?

In the diff in https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/csswg/rev/06244e910e27
(assuming dvcs.w3.org starts working again) I added a few comments
to the examples in section 2 (Processing of conditional group
rules):
  http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-conditional/#processing
and rewrote the example in section 5 (Media-specific style
sheets: the β€˜@media’ rule):
  http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-conditional/#at-media
which I think was the one you were mainly concerned with.

Does this address your concern?

-David

--
π„ž   L. David Baron                         http://dbaron.org/   𝄂