Re: [css3-conditional] Review of the new grammar for @supports

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 20:54:57 -0800
To: Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net>
Cc: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
On Friday 2012-11-02 22:31 +0100, Florian Rivoal wrote:
> I've checked the new version of @supports, and although I agree with
> the intent, I've found a few things to nitpick about.

I believe that all the issues you raised were fixed by the edits
described in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Nov/0239.html , in
which I replaced the two-level grammar with a single extension
production called general_enclosed.  See the current editor's draft
at http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-conditional/#supports_rule

I'd appreciate your confirmation if you agree these issues are
fixed, or an explanation of what you think ought to be changed if
you think they're not.

-David