Re: Is there a formula for converting a linear gradient to a box-shadow?

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the reply. I think this now proves that it makes sense to have
box-shadow-[top, right, bottom left]. Please see this thread for more info:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Dec/0029.html

Cheers,
Behrang Saeedzadeh
http://www.behrang.org