Re: [css3-fonts] updated description of FontLoader interface

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:52 PM, John Daggett <jdaggett@mozilla.com> wrote:

> Based on feedback from ms2ger [1] and others, I've updated the CSS3 Fonts
> editor's draft to include a better normative description of the
> behavior of the FontLoader object.  I'm still not entirely happy with
> the prose, it's still a bit of a jumble of helpful description for
> authors mixed with implementorese but I think it's clear enough for
> now.
>
> I've noted several issues I came across, some fairly simple and one
> slightly complex having to do with a fallback case.

Small error: in the first sentence of the paragraph starting at
<http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-fonts/#fire-a-font-load-event>, there's
a link with the text "fire an event named e".  This is almost
certainly not the name you actually want. ^_^  Also, the url is empty.