Re: [css3-syntax] Preserved vs. non-preserved tokens.

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 3:32 PM, Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@kozea.fr> wrote:
> Le 31/01/2013 22:28, Tab Atkins Jr. a écrit :
>> I've made "consume a primitive" sometimes trigger a parse
>> error and return nothing, and adjusted all the states to account for
>> that.  The bad tokens are ), ], }, cdo, cdc, bad-url, and bad-string.
>
> Why does bad-string create an at-rule in top-level mode?

Haha, whoops, I was going to manually fail the bad tokens in each
mode, but switched to my current approach.  I just accidentally left
the start of my first approach in there.

(It was a <dt> that I hadn't filled in the <dd> for yet - it wasn't
intended to merge with the at-rule clause.)