[css-grid] fixed-sized grid behavior with min/max-content tracks

From: Timur Amirov <timur.deteam@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 17:37:08 +0400
To: www-style@w3.org
Hey!

I'm implementing subset of css grid spec in our internal project and very
interested in how content-based tracks breadth should be resolved (current
algorithm seem a little bit complex to me).
Percents, pixels, FRs already done.

Suppose we've got a fix-sized one-row grid (500px) with two columns (both
max-content or min-content).
Grid items consist of two blocks 300px width each.

What's the breadth of each track?

--
Best
Timur DeTeam Amirov