Re: [css3-break] Summary of recent comments

Thanks for the edits last week on the fragmentation spec. I went through
the list I’d compiled a while back, and everything was addressed save for
the below:

On 10/4/13, 11:27 AM, "Alan Stearns" <stearns@adobe.com> wrote:

>More interop on overflow versus slicing
>
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2013Aug/0276.html

>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2013Mar/0057.html

The clipping part of this discussion was handled, but I’m not sure the
slicing part was answered.

>Are line boxes within inline blocks break opportunities
>
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2013Jul/0342.html

This question was not answered.

>Clarifying break propagation
>
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2013Feb/0748.html

>(review entire thread)

This was not addressed. I suggested adding this sentence to the mention of
break propagation:

"This propagation stops before it breaks through the nearest matching
fragmentation context."

Thanks,

Alan