RE: [css3-break] Editorial comments

That's a good point and I have clarified it. By truncation we meant that the used value of the margins become that of the remaining fragmentainer extent (this maps to your option 2 above). Why? Because it is a testable behavior - if we set them at zero and there is an inline auto-positioned abs pos element it will fit if the margins were truncated to 0 and pushed to the next fragment otherwise (which is the behavior the spec defines).

> - in section 2 of the spec, the _fragmented flow_ is defined in terms of a
> _fragmenation root_ - notice the missing _t_ in _fragmenation_
> - in in section 3.3, in the second to last paragraph, in the second paragraph
> describing the allowed values for `orphans` and `widows`, an _and_ is missing
> after _are invalid_
> - when describing the behavior for line breaking, at times CSS 2.1 is
> mentioned and sometimes CSS3TEXT is. I couldn't find an exact reason why
> that is and I think it would be better to be consistent

Thanks, these are now fixed.

Thanks,
Rossen