Re: [css-containment] ED of Containment ready for review (was overflow:clip)

If criteria 2 + 3 (the scroll-related ones) are removed, I don't see a big
benefit in expanding the syntax beyond the current "none | strict" values.
Being said, I'm not sure I fully understand the impact of those new
generated content properties.

Also, are there any problems with SVG-esque stuff, like imported clip
paths? Say "#shape" was defined within a "contain: strict" element - could
it be referenced outside that element?

Charley