RE: [css-device-adapt] MSFT feedback on latest editor's draft

Although these are functionally equivalent, I still think there is some value in providing some more explicit named value which indicates the desired behavior.  I don't think percent or vw units seem like a natural go-to for a developer who is looking to disable automatic scaling.

The other side that I am interested in is that the "auto" value seems to be equivalent to "100%" in the latest ED (unless I am misinterpreting steps 6-8 of the constraining procedure).

Thanks,
-Matt