[css shapes] Status of our comment I18N-ISSUE-274 [I18N-ACTION-272]

From: Phillips, Addison <addison@lab126.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 16:56:54 +0000
To: "CSS WWW Style (www-style@w3.org)" <www-style@w3.org>
CC: www International <www-international@w3.org>
Hello CSS,

We notice that CSS Shapes [1] is in Last Call. In July of this year we raised an issue [2] related to bidirectionality and Shapes. In the course of discussing it, it was suggested [3] that the addition of an "image" value to "shape-outside" would address the need for rtlflip-awareness (assuming rtlflip is a thing).

Can you update us on whether you think this sufficiently addresses the issue of bidirectional image flipping? Also, whether a note indicating the inheritance of flipping behavior might be useful in Section 6.1.

Thanks (for I18N),

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/css-shapes-1/

   http://www.w3.org/International/wiki/Review_radar

[2] http://www.w3.org/International/track/issues/274