[css3-break] Editorial comments

From: Mihai Balan <mibalan@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 13:34:10 +0000
To: "WWW Style (www-style@w3.org)" <www-style@w3.org>
Hi there,
A couple of editorial comments on the Fragmentation spec
- in section 2 of the spec, the _fragmented flow_ is defined in terms of a _fragmenation root_ - notice the missing _t_ in _fragmenation_
- in in section 3.3, in the second to last paragraph, in the second paragraph describing the allowed values for `orphans` and `widows`, an _and_ is missing after _are invalid_
- when describing the behavior for line breaking, at times CSS 2.1 is mentioned and sometimes CSS3TEXT is. I couldn't find an exact reason why that is and I think it would be better to be consistent

Hope this helps,
Mihai

Mihai Balan | Quality Engineer @ Web Engine team |  mibalan@adobe.com | +4-031.413.3653 / x83653 | Adobe Systems Romania