Re: [css-containment] ED of Containment ready for review (was overflow:clip)

My use case, just for background: Containment could be a huge win for web
apps with left navs (Gmail <http://screencast.com/t/PPjvic0bpaV>,
Feedly<http://screencast.com/t/PPjvic0bpaV>,
Drive, etc) or content-heavy sidebars
(Facebook<http://screencast.com/t/NS0pr49pQR>).
Content is often dynamically updated/inserted into these spaces (above and
below their various folds) which an author could likely "guarantee" doesn't
have any effect on the main page.