Nit picks on Writing Modes

From: Aharon (Vladimir) Lanin <aharon@google.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 16:01:41 +0200
I have been re-reading Writing Modes Level 3, and found a something not
quite right in the opening paragraphs of
http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-css-writing-modes-3-20131126/#text-direction:

"Additionally, any such sequence forming part or all of the contents of a
bidi-isolated inline element also forms a bidi paragraph."

I believe that this sentence is left over from an earlier version of
Writing Modes that indeed defined isolates as separate paragraphs. This is
no longer the case, and this sentence should be removed.

Thanks,
Aharon