[css-transitions][css-background] Animating border-position

From: Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 02:29:36 -0800
To: Alan Stearns <stearns@adobe.com>
CC: "www-style@w3.org list" <www-style@w3.org>
Interpolation of <position> is currently defined in CSS Transitions. Either we prioritize the interpolation, bring it to CSS Background and Borders level 3 and remove it from CSS Transitions, or CSS Transitions needs to define the interpolation.

Adding [css-transitions] prefix to the email title.

Greetings,
Dirk