[css-transitions][css-background] Animating border-position

Interpolation of <position> is currently defined in CSS Transitions. Either we prioritize the interpolation, bring it to CSS Background and Borders level 3 and remove it from CSS Transitions, or CSS Transitions needs to define the interpolation.

Adding [css-transitions] prefix to the email title.

Greetings,
Dirk