Re: [css-fonts] comments from SVG WG on 11 July 2013 css-fonts-3 LCWD

Hi John,

John Daggett wrote:
> Tests for the CSS3 Fonts module are kept here:
> http://test.csswg.org/harness/results/css-fonts-3_dev/
>
> Mozilla recently landed support for the 'font-variant-xxx'
> properties. These are preffed off in release builds but on by default
> in nightly builds. We have a large set of reftests for these, along
> with parsing tests for the new @rule's, @font-face and
> @font-feature-values.  During the period before PR we will be working
> to convert these over to the test format used for CSS and contribute
> them to the CSS3 Fonts test suite.  The work needed to convert these
> to SVG tests should be relatively trivial.

Would you be able to provide a link to the test files themselves?  That
link only seems to show the test results.  Also, if you had any tools
that generated any tests, do you have a link to those too?

Thanks,

Cameron
/for the SVG WG