Re: [cssom] Drop support for alternative stylesheets?

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 8:32 AM, Felix Miata <mrmazda@earthlink.net> wrote:
> On 2013-08-29 11:11 (GMT-0400) Tab Atkins Jr. composed:
>> its lack can be worked around with relative ease
>
> In my case, there is no ease, if a workaround exists at all. The pages WAD
> now in browsers that support the function, and won't if all are reduced to
> lowest common denominator.

As Zack said, it would be helpful to have examples of what, precisely,
you can't work around.  Lots of sites do "alternative stylesheets"
manually, with a bit of JS.  I'm not sure I understand what part of
the feature is difficult to reproduce on your own.

>> Anyway, I agree with this change.
>
> A not unexpected response from someone whose job is a browser that does not
> support the function.

Let's not stoop to (grossly misinformed) personal attacks, please.