Re: [CSSOM] Revisiting transforms and getBoundingClientRect()

On 8/28/13 6:52 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> The QuadList interface is terrible. :/  We have better ways to do this
> in WebIDL now - make it an [ArrayClass].

All making it ArrayClass does is hook it up to Array.prototype.  You
still need the indexed getter and unsigned long length attribute...  So
the interface is not particularly terrible.

> (Maybe we can change ClientRectList as well?)

I think making pretty much every arraylike without a named getter be
ArrayClass is totally reasonable.

-Boris