Re: [css-om][css-variables] exposing variables through CSSStyleDeclaration

Simon Pieters wrote:
> The CSSOM spec is probably wrong when it comes to how to deal with
> variables. I'll look into fixing it.
>
> I'm not sure what getComputedStyle should do. I guess include all
> "supported CSS properties" (i.e. excluding variables) and then include
> the specified variables.

Yes.  In terms of the order of the declaration (for item()), we can
stick the variables after all of the other supported properties.  I'm
not sure what order they should appear in, though.  Do you think we need
them to be in a specific order (somehow taken from the order of matching
rules and declarations within those rules, or sorted order)?