Re: [css3-text] indices and animatable

On 08/21/2013 06:06 AM, John Daggett wrote:

> fantasai wrote:
>
>>> As noted previously, both CSS3 Text and CSS3 Writing Modes need
>>> indices. And I think you need to add the 'Animatable' field to the
>>> property definitions.
>>
>> Done. Let me know if there's a problem!
>
> Cool.  Looks like it needs a bit of tidying though.  You've got "tab
> size" and "tab-size", "wrap" and "wrapping", etc.

Tab size is a layout concept, whereas tab-size is a CSS property.
So they're actually two different things.

As for wrap vs. wrapping, they're two different forms of the same word,
but as they're both used for cross-references, I can't remove either
one from the index. Yes, an English reader can infer the relation, but
since the preprocessor doesn't know how to conjugate, I think this is
a limitation we'll have to accept.

> For property values, I would suggest using indents rather than entries
> like "text-justify:auto". Switch from title="text-justify:auto" to
> title="text-justify!!auto" and the preprocessor will indent this for
> you.

Done.

Let me know if it looks ok to you.

~fantasai